THE 1st autonomous truck for wildfires and tall buildings
At a Glance:
- 16 cubic meter / 4,227 US Gallon water tank
- Twin Diesel Engines
- 450 PS each
- 900 PS Combined power
- Engines Power combiner launches the 2nd engine when needed
- Cruise Mode – 1 Engine
- Mission Mode – 2 Engines works together
- 8X8 drive
|Engine||2X 450 HP Diesel|
|Cab||Fire proof, Rugged, 6 seater|
|* Cab – six persons.|
Rugged, strong, comfortable, flat floor.
Seating arrangement: 3 seats at the front row, driver in the middle, captain at left. water canon operator at right. Rear: drone operator at the middle, 2 seats beside him.
|* Water canon: 100 Meter range|
* Pump: 10,000 liter / minute
* Monitor: variable angels, control by – onboard joystick / Remote / Autonomous
|NSCU – Negevsol Control Unit|
|All functions on one unit: |
* Vehicle functions display
* Cameras display
* Gauges display
|On board drone|
1. Manual, as usual, by driver
2. Remote control.
1. Fuel saver.
2. Tires saver.
3. Full Performance
|Self water loading system|
|360 degrees cameras view |
|On board flight station for the drone|
|MORE>>> please contact to know more options..|